In these uncertain and challenging times, we are here for you.
We would like to reassure you that Parker Cars will continue to provide you with a safe, reliable and efficient passenger and courier service throughout this unusual period.
We are very thankful for the support received by our drivers and staff who keep going to make certain that we are still able to provide you with any necessary travel and deliveries.
Along with following the government advice, we have also put some additional measures into place to ensure that the protection of our customers and drivers are kept to the highest standard possible, please see below:
- We would ask all passengers not to travel in the front of the vehicle with the driver and have set the following restrictions to the capacity of vehicles:
- Up to 2 passengers in a saloon vehicle
- Up to 4 passengers in a 5, 6, 7 or 8 seat vehicle
- Up to 10 passengers in a 16 seat minibus
- Drivers have been instructed to:
- Open and close doors for passengers at both pickup and drop off
- Open the boot for passengers belongings, shopping and luggage as usual - but drivers may ask passengers if they would prefer to load their belongings themselves unless transporting elderly, disabled, infirm or very young passengers. If drivers do handle passengers belongings, clean their hands immediately afterwards.
- Keep antibacterial spray (or similar) in their vehicle at all times to clean communal areas such as seat belts, window buttons, door handles, etc.
- Use gloves wherever possible when handling customers belongings
- Wear masks wherever possible when passengers are on-board
- Clean coins and notes paid by customers
- Clean communal areas at the start of every shift and in between bookings wherever possible
- Wash their hands at every opportunity
- Clean their mobiles phones and PDAs regularly
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any special requirements or would like some further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe, stay well and please do let us know if we can help in any way.
We understand the need to work together and ensure that keyworkers, businesses and communities in and around London are still served in the safest way possible.
We have also installed safety partitions in a large portion of our vehicles. This has been done to separate the driver cabin from the rest of the vehicle which should help mitigate any possible transmission. If you would like a vehicle that has one of these screens installed, please request this at the point of booking and we will be glad to assist.